Professional Training Course in Process Design
* To identify the basic and the major concepts of Process Design Engineering.
* To provide & understand the basic Process requirements for design as per the international codes & standards.
* To be able to apply the requirements of the relevant industry standards of the mechanical design of equipments used in the process industry.
* To specify appropriate physical property models to simulate processes.
* Overview of Industry & role of Process Engineer in various fields.
* Process Flow Diagrams (PFD) development.
* Line sizing for various services.
* Basics of pipe selection and of mechanical design of equipment.
* Piping and Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID) development.
* Cause and Effect diagrams (Trip – Interlock schedule) development.
* Instrumentation and process control.
* Selection, sizing and specifications of various process equipment such as pumps, compressors, distillation columns, heat exchangers and multiphase separators.
* Sizing of control valves, restriction orifice plates, pressure relief devices.
* Introduction to the contents of Basic Engineering Package (BEP).
* Sizing of various utilities and selection.
* HAZOP Review demonstration.
* Special aspects of design of batch and continuous processes.
* Basics of process simulations.
* Heat exchanger design.
* Vacuum systems.
* Hazardous area classification.
* Process Safeguarding.
* Available softwares used in industry and their applications.
The course content is framed and modeled by eminent experts from different Engineering streams. The faculty consists of Industry Experts with vast industrial experience in well-known organizations and specialization in particular subjects.
120 contact hours during weekends in 3 months.
Degree in Chemical Engineering.
Scope & Opportunity
After successful completion of the Course, candidates will be all set to get a job in Engineering Consultancy, Process Licensor, Project Management Consultancy & Engineering Procurement Construction Management companies of Refinery, Petrochemical, Fertilizer & Chemical sectors.
INR 49,500 for Indian candidates ( for Foreign Nationals US Dollar 5,000).
Indirapuram, Delhi NCR, India.