Professional Training Course in Civil & Structural Design
This course will help the candidates to have an in-depth understanding of structural behavior. This understanding will form a basis for analysis and design of building/structures. It will encourage use of Computer Aided Analysis & Design in the design process.
Furthermore, the candidates will obtain the ability to choose and adapt calculation models and appropriate methods on the basis of in-depth understanding of the physical behavior, properties and limitations of the models and with regard to the actual purpose of the calculations.
After the completion of this course the candidates will be able to:
* Give a synthesis of Structural Mechanics and Structural Engineering on the basis of selected applications.
* Widen the perspective on analysis and design of structural systems.
* Have deep insight in Industrial design practices.
* Introduction to industry and industrial systems e.g. Infrastructure, Thermal Power Plant, Refinery, Petrochemical, Chemical etc.
* Role of civil engineers in various fields.
* Inputs from various departments and output.
* Concept of Analysis and Loading Calculations.
* Concrete Structure Design with relevant codes & standards. Steel structure design with relevant codes & standards.
* Equipment supporting structures and foundations.
* Pipe Racks and Sleepers.
* General Civil Works – Roads, Drains, CRWS (Contaminated Rain Water Sewer), OWS (Oily Water Sewer), Paving, Dyke Wall, Tank Farm Area, Boundary wall, fence, gate, Local support and platforms.
* Computer Aided Analysis and Design
Classification of Structures.
Structure Geometry and Coordinate system.
How to generate Joints and Members.
How to assign Structural Boundary Conditions.
Grouping and Renumbering of Joint and Member Numbers.
How to Generate Loads and Load Combinations.
Linear Static Analysis.
How to Generate Elements and Element Mesh.
R.C.C. Design as per IS456 (Beams, Column and Slabs).
Steel Design as per IS800.
Interactive Design Methods.
* Advanced Computer Aided Analysis and Design
Design of Isolated Footing.
Design of Mat Foundation.
Design of Pile Cap.
Design of Combined Footing.
Design of Strip Footing.
Design of Retaining Wall.
Design of One Way Slab.
Design of Two Way Slab.
Analyse and Design of Shear Bolt Group.
Analyse and Design of Moment Bolt Group.
Design of Stair Case.
The course contents is framed and modeled by eminent experts from different Engineering streams. The faculty consists of Industry Experts with vast industrial experience in well-known organizations and specialization in particular subjects.
120 contact hours during weekends in 3 months.
Degree in Civil Engineering.
Scope & Opportunity
After successful completion of the Course, candidates will be all set to get a job in Engineering Consultancy, Project Management Consultancy, Engineering Procurement Construction Management companies of Infrastructure, Thermal Power Plant, Metal & Mining, Refinery, Petrochemical, Fertilizer & Chemical sectors.
INR 49,500 for Indian candidates (for Foreign Nationals US Dollar 5,000).
Indirapuram, Delhi NCR, India.