Professional Training Course in Piping Design
* To identify the basic vocabulary and to introduce the major concepts of piping system design.
* To provide & understand the basic piping requirements for design as per the international codes & standards.
* To understand how to design cost effective new installation.
* To understand how to create cost effective design in trouble shooting as well as while improving existing piping system.
* Introduction to Piping and Interaction & Interface for Piping Engineers.
* Piping Elements.
* Flange Class Selection & Thickness Calculation.
* Gasket Selection & Applications.
* Basics of Piping Drawings.
* Plot Plan.
* Equipment & Piping Plans.
* Piping Considerations for Pumps, Compressors, Blower & Static Equipments.
* Piping Isometric.
* Pipe Racks & Sleeper Selections & Location.
* Color Coding of Pipelines.
* Surface Preparation & Painting in Piping.
* Piping Material Selection, Piping Specifications & Branching Tables.
* Codes & Standards.
* Code Interpretation – ASME B 31.3.
* Code Interpretation – ASME Sec. I & Sec. VIII.
* Valves & Specification.
* Online Instrumentation Piping & Instrumentation Scope & Installation Recommendation.
* Basics of Pipe Stress Analysis.
* Available softwares used in industry and their applications.
The course content is framed and modeled by eminent experts from different Engineering streams. The faculty consists of Industry Experts with vast industrial experience in well-known organizations and specialization in particular subjects.
120 contact hours during weekends in 3 months.
Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Scope & Opportunity
After successful completion of the Course, candidates will be all set to get a job in Engineering Consultancy, Project Management Consultancy & Engineering Procurement Construction Management companies of Refinery, Petrochemical, Fertilizer, Chemical, Metal & Mining, Thermal Power Plant sectors.
INR 49,500 for Indian candidates (for Foreign Nationals US Dollar 5,000).
Indirapuram, Delhi NCR, India.