Professional Training Course in Pressure Vessel Design
* To provide the basic and the major concepts of Pressure Vessel Design.
* To provide the understanding of the Pressure Vessel requirements for design as per the International codes & standards.
* To be able to apply the requirements of the relevant industry standards of the mechanical design of Pressure Vessels used in the process industry.
* To be able to do material selection for Pressure Vessels.
* Overview of Industry and role of Pressure Vessel Design Engineer in various Fields.
* Basic Design requirement based on the type of Plant/Project.
* Overview of P&ID and Process Data Sheets.
* Inputs required and use of the inputs.
* Relevant Codes and Standards used in Industry.
* Materials selection.
* Use of vendor data while designing of equipments.
* Mechanical design of Pressure Vessel as per ASME Section VIII Division I.
* Overview of ASME Section VIII Division II.
* Preparation of G.A. Drawings and Fabrication drawings of Equipments.
* Overview of Piping / Nozzle Orientation drawings.
* Multidisciplinary interfacing in Project.
* Fundamentals of Vendor Document Review.
* Basic Information about Welding, Inspection & Testing.
* Fabrication of Pressure Vessel.
* Introduction to Pressure Vessel Design Softwares & hands-on demonstration.
The course content is framed and modeled by eminent experts from different Engineering streams. The faculty consists of Industry Experts with vast industrial experience in well-known organizations and specialization in particular subjects.
120 contact hours during weekends in 3 months.
Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Scope & Opportunity
After successful completion of the Course, candidates will be all set to get a job in Engineering Consultancy, Project Management Consultancy, Engineering Procurement Construction Management, Inspection & Fabrication companies of Refinery, Petrochemical, Fertilizer & Chemical sector.
INR 49,500 for Indian candidates (for Foreign Nationals US Dollar 5,000).
Indirapuram, Delhi NCR, India.