Professional Training Course on Safety for Oil & Gas Industry
This course is specifically designed to provide safety auditor training for suitable candidates to satisfy one of the prerequisites for becoming a Registered Safety Auditor under the Factories and Industrial Undertakings (Safety Management) Regulation. The overall course aims are:
• To develop a thorough understanding of the concepts, principles, methods and techniques of modern safety management and safety auditing, covering the key elements of a safety management system.
• To familiarise students with details of safety audit procedures and practice, and to facilitate them to develop their competence and skills in conducting safety audits for assessment of the effectiveness of safety management system.
• Review training requirements for the Safety Officer and other area personnel
• Perform Hazard Analysis
• Evaluate Hazard area
• Review Hazard area controls, including signs and other entryway controls
• Hazard Analysis Report
• Recommendations for control measures and personal protective equipment
• Recommendations on entryway controls
• Comprehensive safety inspection results
• Listings and descriptions of past accidents and near misses
• Reports of investigation of past accidents
• Description and analysis of potential workplace safety hazards
• Analysis of safety procedures and policies
• Safety handling of explosives and radioactive devices in seismic and well logging operations
• Major Safety Regulations related to Industrial Accident Prevention
• Major Health Regulations related to Industrial Accident Prevention
• Safety Management Regulation and Code of Practice
• Major Safety Regulations related to Accident Prevention
The course content is framed and modeled by eminent experts from different Engineering streams. The faculty consists of Industry Experts with vast industrial experience in well-known organizations and specialization in particular subjects.
80 contact hours during weekends in 2 months.
Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 6 months of experience.
Scope & Opportunity
This programme is designed to sharpen skills of Managers/Executives associated with the development and implementation of Quality, Environment, occupational Health and Safety, Laboratory, occupational Health & Safety Management Systems or Food Safety Systems under HACCP in an organization.
INR 39,500 for Indian candidates (for Foreign Nationals US Dollar 5,000).
Indirapuram, Delhi NCR, India.