PROCESS AND MECHANICAL
• Plot Plan and Equipment Layouts
• Design and specifications of Equipments like Reactors, Vessels, Columns, Heat Exchangers, Tanks, Agitators etc.
• Selection of size(Parameters) and type of Rotating Equipments
• Estimation of Utility Requirements
• Design and specifications for Utility Equipments and Systems
• P &I Diagrams for Process and Utilities
• Piping Design and Drawings including piping material specifications, layout drawings, isometrics, stress analysis, bill of materials, pipe supports etc.
• Design Specifications for Fire Protection Equipments /Systems.
• Estimation of Electrical Load (Normal and Emergency).
• Design of High Tension and Low Tension Power Distribution system.
• Design / Sizing and specification of Electrical Equipments
• Electrical System Study including Relay Coordination.
• Design and specification of Variable Speed Drives for special applications.
• Design and specifications of various service systems, Instrumentation and Control Systems including PLC, SCADA, DCS.
ARCHITECTURAL, CIVIL AND STRUCTURAL
• Architectural, Civil and Structural Design including Estimation of quantities for tender document, tender document for civil and structural works, plot development, drawings for statutory approvals and construction drawings.
• Procurement assistance to client including
• Floating the Enquiries to selected Bidders,
• Bid Analysis (Technical and Commercial),
• Purchase Recommendation,
• Preparation of Contract Documents & Review of Vendors, Drawings etc. GENERAL
• Project Schedules and Cost Estimates
• Hazard and Operatability (HAZOP) Study for Chemical and Petrochemical Plants.
• Technical Assistance to meet Statutory Requirements including drawings and documents.
Inspection and Expediting Services
• Review of Quality Assurance Plans ( QAPs).
• Visiting Vendors’ works for inspection and expediting.
• Inspection and expediting reports.
• Safety Audit for Oil & Gas sector
• Construction and Commissioning Supervision Services
• Complete site supervision and management. The responsibilities shall include:
• Quality of construction / erection work
• Planning and controlling the Construction / Erection work to meet the project schedule.
• Reporting to design office the site progress with short falls, if any, and corrective measures.